Sunday, August 31, 2014

Picnic day 8/31/2014

We went out for a picnic today and it was amazing.  The weather was great, the breeze was so peaceful to the point where I didn't wanna come back home.  I wanted to live there forever :)  It was so much fun. Played badminton with dad, had lunch, and chilled a little.  Then there was an argument between my mom and grandmother on the phone.  It was so stupid cuz I was the reason.  A few days ago I went to my aunt's house to hang with my 3yr old cousin, and he accidentally fell and my grandma was there.  She blamed me for his fall and I got so angry and just walked back home.  She told my mom she wants nothing to do with me anymore even though it wasn't my fault but she blamed me!!!!!!! WEIRD!!!!!!

My mood was ruined at the end, but I had a good day, and I have a close friend (Babak) that I share everything with.  I told him what happened, and he told me to not care about what others think or say about me.  He's so smart and always right, he's always there for me no matter what.  We've been through a lot together and I would've been dead without him :) LOVE U JOOJE (His nickname)  lol!

Today's pics




No comments:

Post a Comment