Friday, August 29, 2014

About my country (Iran)

Iranians are great people.  They're nice, kind, and caring that not many other countries or people know about.  We love interacting and making friends with people from diff countries.  We respect everyone and will help whoever needs us.  I was born In Karaj which is close to Tehran!  Lived with my parents and grandparents.  Then I was about 10 yrs old, when my family and my grandparents (on my mom's side) decided to move to the U.S. to have a better life.  It was hard at first, but things got better and better.  I started going to school and learned English, Found friends and got really close with my teachers.  Life was good, but I always missed home and my friends.  So, now that I'm 19 yrs old and still missing home, I decided to post and explain a few things about Iranian culture and how Persians actually live.  We are pretty modern and dress very classy.  We're educated people and have the best doctors in the world!  So, I'm gonna post some pics and explain a little bit about them...





Yup!  IKR?  We're cool like that LOL!  So, this is how Iranian girls dress when they're going out, which is freaking nice!





So I think you get the idea right?  Now I'll show you the houses, Malls, beaches, and everything else...



Kish, Iran

Tehran, Iran

Esfehan, Iran

Karoon, Ahvaz


Malls




Houses






Persian food
'
Cholo Kabab and Jooje Kabab

Persian Rice

Tahchin

Ghorme Sabzi

Sabzi Polo and Mahi

No comments:

Post a Comment